Jacky Ledeboer is:
- Physiotherapist with 25 years of experience, of which 16 years at the Medical Center Haaglanden. Widely trained in various rehabilitation projects. Refresher courses include Shoulder problems, Orthomanual therapy (lower extremity and spine), Running injuries, Medical taping, Physical training and fall prevention elderly and Chronic pain.
- CrossFit coach (Level 1, Mobility, Gymnastics, Endurance)
- Certified (and very advanced) Poserunning coach
- Several workshops at Ido Portal, “master of movement” – I find his workshops very interesting and inspiring, and I am not anywhere near finished!
- Mediator Transformatieve Conflictoplossing
- Endurance athlete (triathlete) and strength-endurance trainer at Residentie Triathlon Club
- Physical counsellor for het Nationale Toneel for theatre production “De Prooi” 2014 (zie below)